Saturday, January 24, 2009

Regarding the Final

Thank you Chris Pham for acquiring this information:

The final is going to be given as a mock AP exam. You will have two parts: Part A, Multiple Choice (50 minutes) and Part B, short answer (50 minutes). (I might be a little lenient on the time.) Part A was a little bit difficult for me because I do not know everything that you have covered up until this point, but there will be 42 questions ranging from stoichiometry to equilibrium. There are a few questions on electrochemistry, but I tried to keep it simple. Part B consists of three short answer questions. One is an acid-base equilibriaproblem, one is a buffer problem, and one is a thermochemistry problem. (the thermochemistry problem requires the use of Gibbs free energy and calculating Keq. This should help, I hope! Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck studying for your other finals!

No comments: